Dental and Vision problems can be expensive and can affect your overall health.
Routine dental and vision care are essential to the detection and prevention of larger health problems. That’s where dental and vision insurance come into play.
Many dental plans can save you up to 100% of the costs for routine care and up to 80% of costs for certain procedures — but that’s not all.
Join us on Thursday, August 27th at 1 pm Eastern for a free informational webinar led by Tammy Fletcher, Leader of Underwriting with Member Benefits, the Recommended Broker of the State Bar of Georgia.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The importance of routine dental care on your overall health
- How routine eye exams help detect vision-related learning problems
- Out of pocket costs of common dental and vision procedures
- How dental and vision insurance affects your budget
- What features to look for when buying a dental or vision insurance plan